Patagonia Baby Reversible Synchilla® Fleece Hat
This reversible, warm baby hat is made of a printed double-faced fleece and a double layer of solid microfleece.
- Reversible style has solid contrast bottom panel
- Four-panel crown construction provides a stay-put fit
- Flat-seam construction on crown reduces bulk for greater comfort
- Double layer of microfleece on bottom half provides warmth over ears
- Two snap chin-flap closures
- Prints: 8-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece. Solid contrast: 4.7-oz 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- 37 g (1.3 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.