Kids' Hestra® CZone Gauntlet Junior Gloves
Made just for kids by Hestra, this insulated, durable skiing and snowboarding glove has a combination of PU Power Grip on the palms, fingers and fingertips and a windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Micron polyester fabric for weather protection.
- PU Power Grip on the palms, fingers and fingertips provides excellent grip
- Limber windproof, waterproof/breathable Hestra Micron/polyester fabric over the back of the hand
- Insulated with a fiberfill and foam combination for lightweight warmth
- Anatomical shaping
- Adjustable cuff with an elastic closure
- Hook and loop adjustability at the wrist
- 141.7 g (5 oz)
Outer: PU power grip on the palm and fingertips; windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra micron/polyester fabric covers the back of the hand.
Insert: Hestra CZONE.
Insulation: Fiberfill Lining: brushed polyesterView The Footprint Chronicles
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.