Patagonia Men's All-Wear Cargo Shorts - 10"
Classic cargo shorts made from lightweight 98% organic cotton/2% spandex fabric with weft stretch for added comfort and performance.
- Made of a lightweight, durable 98% organic cotton/2% spandex canvas with weft stretch for comfort and performance
- Flat-front; waistband has button closure, a zippered fly and belt loops
- Two wide-entry front pockets (right pocket features pencil-pocket design); two rear pockets with buttoned-flap closures; two bellowed-front cargo pockets with buttoned-flap closures
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Double-needle stitching throughout for added durability
- 10" inseam
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.