Patagonia Men's Everyday Boxer Briefs
Made with 59% organic cotton/35% polyester/6% spandex, these boxer briefs provide soft, next-to-skin comfort for daily wear and are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Organic cotton is blended with spandex for stretch and polyester for moisture management and support
- Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 7-oz 59% organic cotton/35% polyester/6% spandex plaited jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.