Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants - Regular
The grab-and-go favorites of river runners, trekkers and backpackers, Gi III Pants are made of lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; they dry fast and feel light and airy against the skin. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight recycled nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Regular fit: regular rise, full in the seat and thighs, cut straight to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.