Patagonia Men's MOC Hybrid Shorts - 21"
These laid-back hybrid shorts with boosted technical capability feature a classic boardshort design and are made from the same durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex stretch fabric blend as our Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a light, durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband with belt loops contours to hips; flat-lying zipper fly and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Front slash pockets with self-draining mesh pocket bags; reinforced webbing and tool fastener; zippered, fly-box-compatible right-leg pocket with internal key loop; self-draining, button-closure cargo pocket on left leg; self-draining, overlapping flap rear drop-in pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort and full freedom of motion
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 227 g (8 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.View The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.