Patagonia Men's Stormdrift Parka
Hooded, cold-weather, H2No® Performance Standard parka made of rugged 2-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with high-loft 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) throughout.
- Made of H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a natural cotton canvas aesthetic. Insulation: high-loft 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) throughout
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; zip-through collar with interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, drop-in pockets with hidden snap closures, two waterproof zipper handwarmer pockets; one secret zippered Napoleon chest pocket inside storm flap; right-chest interior security pocket with zipper closure; all pockets lined with polyester tricot
- Adjustable self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs; adjustable waist drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Attached hood with synthetic insulation and adjustable, single-pull drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 7.6-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 1428 g (50.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.