Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
A versatile 3-in-1 down parka with city smarts that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, insulation or insulated coat.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; exposed handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zippers and are lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; exposed left-chest pocket has polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and are lined with microfleece; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side seam
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- 1,324 g (46.7 oz)
Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Zip-out jacket shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Shell lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Traceable Down Insulation
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.