Patagonia R3® Gloves
Offering superior warmth and dexterity in cold conditions, our R3® Gloves are made from 3mm neoprene with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.