Patagonia R4® Hybrid Booties
Offering excellent warmth for winter surfing while maintaining a more natural feel on your board, the R4® Hybrid Booties are made from 4mm neoprene with a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining and a soft but durable Supratex sole. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Durable 4mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.