Patagonia R4® Split Toe Booties
C$ 47.00 C$ 95.00
Made for frigid water: 38-49º F/3-9º C.
Learn More Close
You’ll find a feast of left-handed barrels, but charging Irish storm surf asks for serious commitment and equally serious warmth. Made from durable 3mm and 5mm neoprene, the R4® Split Toe Booties keep the winter cold at bay until it’s time to head in for dinner and a pint. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, they feature a split toe and heel lock for maximum dexterity; the split toe is externally wrapped for added warmth, and an asymmetrical wrap construction holds close to the foot for a secure fit. Fine-grip rubber soles provide increased traction and performance, and a reinforced rubber wrap on the outside and arch protects your feet. Z-Strap closure locks the foot in place for extra support; a PU-laminated cuff tab and a pull ring at the heel make them easy to get on and off. 3mm bootie cuff reduces hydraulic lift around the ankle, and seams are internally taped to prevent leaks.
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Split toe is externally wrapped for added warmth; rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and arch protect feet
- PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
- 3mm bootie cuff reduces hydraulic lift around ankle
- Fine-grip rubber soles provide traction
- Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- 3mm and 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile, micro-grid recycled polyester
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.