Patagonia Women's Pataloha™ Crossover Dress
Inspired by Hawaiiana but far from traditional, the fun-loving Pataloha collection blends the spirit of the Islands with our own diverse, world-traveling heritage. Offered in a number of colorful Pataloha prints, this short, strappy dress is a playful companion on those warm Pacific days and nights; with our lightweight 2.2-oz organic cotton lawn, crossover styling and shorter length, it can also be easily worn as a cover-up after a surf.
- Light and airy 2.2-oz 100% organic cotton lawn is double layered for modesty
- Cross-over style with adjustable tie at the waist
- Delicate straps have adjustable metal sliders for a customized fit
- 2 discreet hand pockets are set into the side seam
- Our shortest dress, the hem sits above the knees
- 2.2-oz 100% organic cotton plain weave
- 205 g (7.25 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.