Patagonia Women's Rubicon Jacket
Built for all-mountain performance on the coldest days, the Rubicon Jacket combines the warmth of Thermogreen® insulation and the durability of polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Durable polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation in the body and 100-g in the sleeve stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, with soft fleece lining for comfort; one interior stash; and one interior media pocket with cable routing. Other pockets: one chest with snap, one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; drawcord hem adjusts via drawcords in handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex. Insulation: (body) 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (sleeves) 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 947 g (33.43 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.