Patagonia Women's Windsweep Hoody
On your next windswept adventure, stay dry and comfortable in the Windsweep Hoody. This lightweight H2No® Performance Standard shell is fully seam taped and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Worn on its own or over midlayers, this H2No® Performance Standard shell fends off wind and weather. The 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a structured, bonded brim protects from the elements
- Waterproof, PU-coated zippers: center-front, chest pocket and handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket has media player and headphone access
- Bonded cuffs have adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem keeps out drafts while commuting
- Princess seams create flattering silhouette; hip length
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 100% polyester knit mesh combined with 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Shell and lining fabrics certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles