Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat
Built for wet-weather commuting, this packable, urban raincoat is made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant 100% recycled nylon fabric is packable and lightweight with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provides a feminine silhouette
- Above-the-knee length
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.8-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Solid fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles