Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Skip the Shipping and Give a Gift Card
Patagonia gift cards are sent via email within 24 hours of purchase—you can send them directly to the recipient or yourself so you can forward the email at just the right time. With this gift card, they’ll be able to choose from any of our durable, multifunctional gear—including Worn Wear gear.Gift Cards
Fast Rate Shipping
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3 business days (up to 5 business days for remote addresses)
Select Size and Color
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm FabricDurable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Versatile 3-In-1 DesignVersatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Adjustable HoodRemovable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
Heat-Venting Pit ZipsPit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia Snow Pant CompatibilityPowder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
Pocket DetailsShell has zippered handwarmer pockets, one zippered exterior chest pocket and a zippered interior pocket; zip-out jacket has a zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® ReflectorConcealed RECCO® reflector
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder gasket) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes.