This warm, 100% recycled polyester (prints: 70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece jacket has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Polyester Fleece and LinerMade of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with 100% recycled polyester mechanical-stretch ripstop that blocks wind and moisture
Versatile Fleece-Lined Shawl CollarFleece-lined shawl collar with snap front can be worn up or down
Dolman SleevesDolman sleeves provide plenty of room and extended range of movement
Rib-Knit Cuffs and HemRib-knit cuffs and hem maintain warmth and shape
Internal Zip Chest and Handwarmer PocketsOne internal security chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets
Supporting the People Who Made this ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight666 g (23.5 oz)
- Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) or 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester mechanical-stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.