Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole® Cinch Backpack 20L
A simple, single-pull main closure makes loading a cinch. This classic top-loader design is built of burly yet light fabric that makes this pack equally at home on the trail or the train.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy-access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 479 g (16.9 oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
479 g (16.9 oz)
16" x 10.5" x 5.5"
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.