Patagonia Men's Airchaser Shirt
Our light and fast, moisture-wicking technical trail-running top has Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric in front and breathable mesh in back for high-output activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and full range of motion
- Strategically taped seams for reduced chafing when worn with a pack or vest
- Contrast mesh shoulder and back body panels allow for ventilation and breathability
- Easy-hang locker loop for air drying; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Tagless neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Heathers: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
Stripes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (83% recycled) double knit.
Panels: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.