Patagonia Men's Short-Sleeved Windchaser Shirt
The Short-Sleeved Windchaser Shirt is a 100% recycled polyester, ultralight hybrid garment built for long runs where comfort isn’t only optional, but critical. Its slim fit effortlessly follows your movement while providing maximum airflow and moisture management.
- Ultralightweight, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester wicks moisture. The contrast open mesh on the upper body panel allows for huge ventilation and breathability. With Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and full range of motion
- Locker loop for easy hang-up
- Tagless at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
Body: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester solid double knit.
Contrast: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.