Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag 19°F / -7°C - Regular
The 850 Down Sleeping Bag is an elegant, real-world bag, built with the best materials available and 45 years of down-construction expertise.
- Ultralight 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® fabric, which features Y-shaped filament technology to create a shell that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics
- Liner is made from our beloved Houdini fabric—a featherweight 100% nylon ripstop that provides quick dry times and soft, next-to-skin comfort
- 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) for exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability, ultracompressibility
- State-of-the-art differential baffle construction eliminates sewn-through seams to banish cold spots and make sure the down stays lofted regardless of your sleep position
- Low-profile hood is designed to move with you and minimize twisting; it fits securely around your shoulders and head with lightweight cording and concealed cord locks
- The custom foot box has a fully baffled, differentially cut pattern to eliminate any dead spaces, maximize warmth and allow ample room for movement
- When packing, there’s an ultralight stuffsack made from our Houdini fabric (1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop). For long-term storage, a larger drawstring bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 913 g (32.2 oz)
Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
Fits up to 6'. Fit is trim at the upper limit; for more room, order the next size.
Traceable Down Insulation
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.