Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack 20L
For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and trails where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment; stash pockets for small items
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 840 g (1 lb 13.6 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
840 g (1 lb 13.6 oz)
S/M: 19" x 10" x 5.5"
L/XL: 21" x 10" x 5.5"
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.