Patagonia Women's Barely Bra
This comfortable racerback bra is made of a soft, quick-drying nylon (67% recycled)/spandex blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, featherweight fabric that wicks and breathes. Prints: 4.4-oz 86% nylon (67% recycled)/14% spandex. Black only: 4-oz 91% nylon (67% recycled)/9% spandex. Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini, Hipster or Thong
- Floral jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts (cups included)
- Underbust panel offers support for B/C cups; feminine center gathering helps shaping
- Nonslip slender straps meet at racerback for all-day comfort and support
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 86% nylon (67% recycled)/14% spandex.
Black only: 4-oz 91% nylon (67% recycled)/9% spandex.
Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Our Barely styles have a new fabric this season: It’s a recycled nylon/spandex blend that’s just as soft next to skin but offers a bit less stretch. The new jacquard fabric has a delicate floral pattern and Polygiene® permanent odor control. If you’re accustomed to our previous fit, please consider buying the next size larger. For comfort, remove the tear-away label—just give it a slight tug or cut it off. All Barely styles are now Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.