Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants
These technical pants feature lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with wide stretch waistband, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam is 26"
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.